Family News

Monday, October 09, 2006

New Job!!!

So as you know I commute about 40 minutes to work each way. Last week I firmly decided to make a move. I told my bosses on Monday that I planned to look for a new job. They seemed okay with it and asked me what I planned to do and I really had no idea so I told them that. They offered to call people they know in Olympia but I wanted to do it myself. So I called to find out the name of who I would talk to at this one specific place and that afternoon she called me back and we set up an interview on Thursday morning. She offered me the job at a substantial pay raise from where I am now and NO COMMUTE- it is literally 7.8 miles from my house! I start on the 23rd and I am so excited.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    congrats on the new job.

     
  • At 7:25 AM, Blogger Meg said…

    Congratulations! It will be so nice to be so close to home. I'm glad for you!

     
  • At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great news !!! Please share details at our next gather ... what the job is and who the employer is... ...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home