Family News

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Work

So I have decided not to go back to work full time.

I went in two weeks ago to tell T that I wasn't returning- once I decided for sure I wanted to give them as much notice as I could so they could find a new assistant.

During that meeting she asked if I would work part time on the days C isn't working...so no daycare for the little man. I explained his days off rotate and she said thats fine to just let them know in advance.

So I now work at RJ one day a week and will also pick up some computer stuff at home if they need me to!

So the best of both worlds for me...time with the kids and my husband AND I don't have to leave the awesome job I worked so hard for!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:05 PM, Blogger CraftyLzrd said…

    How amazing that they are going to work with you! Sounds like a good situation for you. :)

     
  • At 8:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat backlinks[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or little-understood methods to build an income online.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home