Family News

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Time to catch up!








Okay so I've been busy...thats a good excuse right? C and the little kids and I went on vacation on August to Silverwood in Idaho. Had fun BUT we took the rain and bad weather with us. 100 degrees before we go and 60 and raining the day we pull into Spokane. Put off the park for a day then went. Madeline went on her first big roller coaster. She must have liked it since that was her choice for "last ride" the next day before we left. Other than the weather and the hard bed in the hotel we had a good time! On the way back we stopped on Leavenworth and paid to much for a lunch that wasn't all that- we'll have to try that again sometime.







Here are the kiddos on their first days of school. Aren't they cute?


Here is a pic of our new fur baby we got in early July. Cute and well bahaved!

We carved pumpkins and the kids trick or treated last night....now on to Thanksgiving! YAY!
I started a new job in Sept. I love it. Back in Real Estate and my bosses just started a new company. I love it. So much better than where I was...C is still doing to same old thing...still seems to like it well enough I guess, I worry a bit now and then but mostly I am still okay with it. Kids love school and their outside things. All 3 of them are doing great!
I'll try to do this more often!


1 Comments:

  • At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your kids are getting so big!!! You need to post pictures of you & Corey. Cute doggy! So sorry to read about Buffy. That is so so sad!

    Julie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home